Friday 27 April 2012

The Avengers

I've just got back from seeing the Avengers and I have to say...it was EPIC! This is not a review, nor does it contain any spoilers, i'm simply voicing my opinion.

I personally have enjoyed all the marvel films leading up to this, the only one I haven't seen is the incredible Hulk, but that doesn't matter really. This film was great, loads of brilliant action seems and a very good story. There was also a fair bit of humour involved, which was very welcome as it just make the film more memorable.

All in all, I think this is the one film this year that everyone MUST see. I can almost certainly promise that you won't be disappointed. Oh, and hang around during the credits for a short scene (its not at the very end but just wait to see it)

No comments:

Post a Comment