Friday 13 April 2012

Nash PegOne Armchair Review

I recently purchased this nash chair as I needed a proper one for when I go fishing. Now some of you may ask why I needed this specifically, given that it is soo expensive (£120 to be exact). All will be explained.

One problem I had with my old fold away chair was that it was not very comfortable for fishing. Many chairs have a more bucket like design and you sink into them. This makes it difficult to get out quickly, which us a major problem during a session. Fishing chairs are sturdy and have a fixed shape, all pretty similar to that in the picture accompanying this post. The legs of the chair can be independently adjusted to fit rough terrain and the very horizontal design makes getting on and of almost effortless.

This particular chair also has a compartment on the back. Such a feature is ideal for storing accessories. I bought a side tray for this chair and it fits in the rear compartment perfectly, with plenty of space for extra equipment.

Overall this chair is very comfortable, easy to set up and fairly lightweight. I would definitely recommend thus to others. The only problem is that it is difficult to carry from car to fishing area (peg). That is why I have bought a trolley kit for it but i'm not going to mention that until it arrives. At that point I will create a video of the chair being set up and attaching the trolley kit.

No comments:

Post a Comment